◎ Eligibility: New Zealand citizens and Foreigners(not a Native Korean) residing in New Zealand (Uni. students and Adults)
◎ Operation course: Korean Language Classes and Calligraphy Class.
◎ Course details:
- 9 Korean language classes are divided into 4 levels and each level has two or three groups.
※ Level: Foundation → Beginner → Intermediate → Advanced
- The KEC runs all levels of classes both on-line and off-line on different days.
- 1 Calligraphy class(one group)
※ Applicants can choose both the Korean class and Calligraphy simultaneously.
※ Korean class is not a mandatory option to apply for the Calligraphy.
※ Korean club is only for alumni.
◎ Place and time:
- Location: Korean Education Center in New Zealand (7Level, 63Albert St. Auckland CBD)
- Period: 4-Term system (approximately 20 weeks, six months for each level)
- Time: Every Monday to Friday, once a week for about 2 hours(6:00-8:00 pm.)
※ Please refer to the detailed timetable below.
◎ Application for 2023 Term1 : Finished
* For 2023 Term2 : It will be 28. Mar ~ 11. Apr on KEC website