◎ Eligibility: Foreigners residing in New Zealand (Uni. students and Adults)
◎ Operation course: Korean Language Classes and Calligraphy Class.
◎ Course details:
- 8 Korean language classes consist of 4 levels and each has two groups.
* Level: Foundation → Beginner → Intermediate → Advanced
- 1 Calligraphy class(one group)
※ Applicants can choose both the Korean class and Calligraphy simultaneously.
※ Korean class is not a mandatory option to apply for the Calligraphy.
◎ Place and time:
- Location: Korean Education Center in New Zealand (7Level, 63Albert St. Auckland CBD)
- Period: 4-Term system (approximately 20 weeks, six months for each level)
- Time: Every Monday to Friday, once a week for about 2 hours(6:00-8:00 pm.)
※ Please refer to the detailed timetable below.