NZ Korean Study Tour 2018
The Korean Education Centre (KEC) is pleased to announce the NZ Korean Study Tour 2018 (NZKST). The tour will consist of up to 15 principals/deputy principals/Senior management, and they will be travelling around Korea, visiting Korean schools and educational organizations between 14~21 April 2018.
1) To enhance the knowledge and understanding of South Korean contemporary culture, tradition and educational system
2) To build a network for supporting the Korean language learning in local schools
3) To facilitate on/offline educational exchange between New Zealand and South Korea schools
Qualified applicants need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
1) NZ primary/secondary schools’ principals/deputy principals/senior management and
2) Schools which have high interest of taking Korean as a second language in the near future or
3) Schools which have already taken Korean as a second language or
4) Schools which are interested in organizing an educational excursion to Korea in the near future
- Participation cost (PC): $1,200.00 NZD (Needs to be paid by Fri, 16 Feb)
- Cancellation fee: 15% of PC (17 Feb~16 Mar), 30% of PC (17 Mar~13 Apr)
- Inclusions: Return air flight ticket, taxes, accommodation, meals, all land tour arrangements and entry fees
- Exclusions: passport issuance, travel insurance, personal expenditures, telecommunications, own travel to Auckland airport
After taking part in the trip, successful participants are expected to share experience and knowledge about Korea to wider communities. This can be achieved by submitting a short reflection on your experiences in Korea (500~1,000 words) to KEC.
Please submit required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 28 November 2017.
1. Application Form
2. Copy of Passport (Photo page)